HOWEVER...
thinking that we are fine to have this relationship
if we have faith to each other;
I've realized that
this is not the relationship that we want
as we can't appear when anyone of us need each other
and our love
is immature.
thinking that we fell in love with each other
at the correct time;
We started the relationship
although we have to seperate soon after that.
The time we spent together
is not enough for us to know each other better.
thinking that distance
is not our obstacle;
thinking that we can wait for each other
no matter how long it takes;
I've realized that
the time
the distance
are always our obstacles...
For more than 2 years
we won't see each other
and so
I know that
the waiting
is not worth it.
the relationship
is not guaranteed.
thinking that I have found my true love and won't break the faith
no matter how;
I've realized that
I have actually had the change of my heart.
thinking that we can be together
forever;
I've realized that
I'm ignorant.
-- a sweet first love
I have to let it go...
as we both have our dream to pursue.

0 comments:
Post a Comment