PS: KS remind me that most of our friends can't read chinese... so I add at the top of the post...
The most important point is that somehow I feel guilty to have the mark in OS, as that is not the mark I should get, as I didn't expect for that. I really think that I did not good in the paper. I'm just lucky. I have the experience b4, to fail the paper b4 holidays back to M'sia. I know it sucks. What I gained from that experience is that as long as I have given the second chance, I cherish it and try my best to study even harder. (However, I've failed to concentrate in preparation for resiting in M'sia :p) Anyway, good luck :) Well, my friends. sorry for this afternoon, I didn't know about the mark of everyone... I should have been considerate... Here, I pray for everyone who has to resit :) all the best!
忐忑的心
等待考试成绩出炉...
终于这一天到了!
从老师口中得知我的成绩,
我愣了一下,
(但没有很明显的显现出来)
竟然及格了!
而且是一等!
难以想象,
我真地认为我做得不好,
许多问题都只回答对一半,
剩下的都是乱编的!
就这样,早已有心理准备接受,
不及格。
出乎意料。
幸运吧,批改我的考卷的老师没有另外一个老师严格,
而是超“松”的!
得到这样的成绩
却没有非常兴奋的心情。
而是觉得有些不应该,甚至内疚。
毕竟不是我应得的分数。
好不好意思,
意外的我竟然还向另外一批给那严格老师批改的同学
报告我的成绩……
那时我不知情嘛。
觉得我好不会做人。
我也曾经有过考试不及格的经验,
我也早已习惯了,接受了
这考试制度的不公平等等。
所以我也不去在意这些分数了。
朋友,
我了解你们的感受,
想说声对不起……
我为你们祈祷,
加油!
再一次,一定可以过关的!
就这样
得到星运星眷顾的我
放下了心头大石。
还剩最后一张试卷,
过了,就可以享受假期咯!

0 comments:
Post a Comment