So we won all the matches in group stage and entered semi-final. :D
I admit that I'm not a good captain... I have failed to controlled my emotion and played so clumsy and not fully trusting my teammates, as a result in some situation, it was a total mess and we lost the game in semi final.
We hardly won in 3rd-4th placing, that was also because of my nervousness and it ended up with some messes... My 3-point shoot in the match was 0%! I couldn't believe it so I keep shooting and still no improvement at all. At last I sub myself out as my friends kept signaling me to sub as I have no contribution at all.
My teammates did a very good job, well play. Even Nelson's performance was stunning.
After the game, few things for self-reminder:
- To be a leader, I acquire courage and confidence, trust to my teammates.
- To be sure about my tactics, not anxious; fix in my position and play well.
- To shoot the ball in a good position and pose.
- To be alert, pass the ball accurately and strongly.
- To be flexible, change scoring method or strategy while shooting failed.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the result we got -- 3rd place, bronze medal, goes to CinCai :D
I must say sorry to my teammates for my failed leadership. Let's work harder in the next year event!

0 comments:
Post a Comment