14 April 2011

My First Intervarsity Game

For 5 years I have waited for this long... for the chance to join the Intervarsity Malaysian Game. Finally I can take part in this year :D This year the game will be held in Moscow.

Probably because I have many commitment in the sports -- table tennis so I designated as the captain... However my skill is still behind my teammates. I know I have the skill, I just always lack the confidence and concentration! I can improve and I can lead!

My greatest wish is to bring back the gold we lost last year in home ground!

Today training is terrible... I lost most of my point by stroking the ball "under net". I keep reminded myself, harder! chop harder! don't slacked! I know very well if that is my performance in the tournament, I will definitely lose... Today I really feel lacking something... perhaps I need rest... think and calm down... I can do it, although it is my first time!

I will stroke every ball confidently, technical-correctly. Even if there is any mistake, learn and think of another way to counter it! The most important reminder is don't panic.

This Saturday, the day one of my dreams becomes true, and I will color it brightly and beautifully ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species