29 November 2011

A rude awakening

Something LOL: I thought our team won the match as b4 the incident we scored the first goal and was leading. I didn't realise we conceded 2 goals just right after my sub, within few seconds! I was receiving treatment during that short period of time. I was so excited after match and thought it was a clean sheet...

Only after end of the game, while discussing about the matches, then I realised that I missed the 2 goals we conceded... what a disappointment, a rude awakening!

We need the win so much to enter the quarter finals... but it is getting harder now. 3 matches played, we lost all. We have to win all 3 coming matches then only we have the hope to enter the quarter finals.

Anyway, we fought well. It was a good game. Thanks for all the concerns from my friends. Hope to recover soon, really soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species