17 May 2010

The reasons

Have things gone better?
Why am I still searching for reasons to contact you?

Please don't feel bad when receiving my help,
I'm really glad to help.
Hope what I have done,
please you,
and I'm pleased.

(I hate myself to be the one who can't be tight-lipped.
I allowed so many people to know,
but still
she doesn't know...
my adoration.)

My mood,
Whenever I sitting in front of my computer,
I wish you're online.
Whenever I unlock my mobile phone,
I wish there are sms,
and whenever there is sms,
I hope that's from you...

Everyday,
thinking for a reason
to contact you;
waiting for a chance
to see you;
thinking how I should avoid
you to find me that awkward to contact you.

Waiting,
waiting for the hint from you.

If I shall wait no longer,
I shall have the courage to speak,
and I shall not be pathetically
hoping for the reasons to contact you...
but naturally I contact you
because I miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species