29 May 2010

Study

I DO NOT WANT to be so dumb in class ANYMORE!

From now on, I must follow all what i list below:
  1. to study properly at least 2 hours everyday.
  2. always know and understand what I'm studying.
  3. to refer to different source for extra information.
  4. to revise what I've learned in previous years.
  5. to do revision so that I can always remember what I've studied.
  6. no procrastination.
  7. to plan my time.
  8. to wake up early.
  9. not to get negative influence from anyone.
  10. to think positive.
  11. not to compare with other.
  12. to concentrate in class.
  13. no unnecessary thinking!
Well, I must admit that I'm always lie to myself that I thought I can do like what I have planned. But always failed... Lots of unnecessary thinking interrupt the study progress sometimes.

I won't have to think anything else, any feeling I have currently... other than concentrating on what I'm studying! Thinking unnecessary stuff is really worthless!

I must be able to control the feeling.

It's not too late to change! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species