19 November 2010

The defeat in [=O o| O=]

Facing the defeat,
I have to buck up!

The games,
all the matches in my life
are the challenges.

I really have to improve,
the spirit and power,
to drive me
into the confidence.

The controls,
emotion control
and paddle control,
have to be optimized,
so that I know when to attack,
counter attack.

Defense:
calm,
strong,
never say die.

Attack:
firm,
sharp,
yet never overconfident,
stay focus.

Serving:
spiny,
hit the ball dropped from top with spinning friction,
sharp,
focus and be ready to receive.

Receiving:
calm,
stroke with the hard chop,
or swing the paddle hardly,
be tough.

All the time,
never loose the control,
be tough in every step taken!

TABLE TENNIS,
again I've failed to touch the medal of single event...

Sadly,
but I have another chance to prove myself,
the double event -
the aim is GOLD!

That's the spirit,
in my sports,
and in MY LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species