27 November 2010

Keep fighting!!!

Twice, I can't pass the practical skill test of my Dermatology...
wtf, there were only 3 questions! So damn easy!

Teacher told me she has chosen the 3 easiest questions to ask me...
hmm, ok I shall answer... this is the best I can answer...
huh?? what's wrong la... I thought that was enough?...

The thing is... I can't answer the questions completely, some important details are lost. I was just so short-minded that I couldn't recall that details... and I got a thing wrong, that is autoimmune action that destroy the dermal substance, are you joking?? infection?!... man, that was how the teacher reacting...

I thought it would be easy to pass... so I can sit for the final exam...

So, once again I failed. It's good that I learn something and remember it forever. Gotta pass next time and keep fighting!!!

*Today, I want to relax la... just for one day and I shall buck up after that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species