但我不得不相信了。
回想起点点滴滴
不禁深感遗憾,后悔。
遗憾我并没有表明我的心态;
后悔那时错过了,
没能把握机会
接近她。
不是我没勇气,
是我太不主动了吧。
我应该清楚时机等待
往往落在人后。
我也太天真了,
好多的“以为”。
她的好
哪怕是小事
我都会感受到,
觉得好欣慰。
好多话
想说,
好多话
想谈。
想了解她。
希望
至少还能做朋友吧 :)
再回想
Thinking back again...
I've never take the real action. I was so ignorant to think that was impossible but the problem is that I was too passive to put the effort in it.
I'm so regretting now, so much regret.
Since the beginning I wanted to be friend with her and slowly get closer to her...
The hints, I wonder if she understand...
but all now have gone.
I should have understood something...
Now I know why.
So,
I shall make this as an experience.
The loss... even before I try...
I shall be strong
so I can go further,
strive harder
to make my life better.
Let it go
if
I know there is no hope.
We can still be friends.
The lesson I gained:
- to be more attentive and not missing any of the chance so that I won't have to regret.
- to make the real action but not just sms, online message or even effortless waiting for the chance.
- to call up at least for the first try.
- to make the real action but not just sms, online message or even effortless waiting for the chance.
- to call up at least for the first try.

0 comments:
Post a Comment