20 June 2010

Remember Me (2010)

This is my first post about MOVIE!
This is the title of the movie that I mentioned in previous post.

I like to watch this kind of movie, romantic and inspiring. It makes me think and refresh myself.

At first, I thought it is a romantic love story. However, I realize that the movie, is not only about love of relationship, there are many other essence of life, brotherhood, parental love, the interaction between people, the impact on a person after certain tragedy and many more.

At first I also didn't know what is the movie based on. Until the last scene, it is the surprise to me.

It is worth to spend a little bit of time to refresh. We should cherish everything we have presently, do whatever we think we want to do as soon as possible, even right now, before it's late. It's because, life is unpredictable.

Remember Me, remember everyone who has walked together with us in the path of our life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species