It was my first time to attend university convocation here and in my life.
It was grand. Although I couldn't enter the hall as there were full or graduates and their family members, there was a lecture hall for us to watch live broadcast.
The ceremony was honorable. I was impressed by the speeches and the oath taking ceremony.
I enjoyed to observe the pride and joy of the parents, proud of the achievement of their children. When my day comes, I shall let my parent be really proud of me as well!
Congratulation to all the seniors who have just graduated! May all of you to be successful in the great perspective path and have a bright future in the field of medicine!
2.5 years later will be our time! So, before that remarkable moment, I shall study hard, to obtain as much knowledge as I can... to strive hard in order to achieve the target of my life! That aim shall be the priority of my life, and no more bother of anything else!

0 comments:
Post a Comment