04 June 2010

Titled as previous post, translated: I'm rich man, I THREW MONEY INTO GARBAGE :'O

How can I be so blur?!! Keeping the money that my friend requested me to keep as to pay the fees of the following month, I kept them in a small box, separately from the place I kept my money but I put the small box on the table (I even labelled it!). One day I was clearing my table and cleaning around my table as the cactus on my table knocked over and so the table and the floor became dirty. I found the small box on the floor, I totally forgot there is money inside! I took it as rubbish and threw it away.

TODAY, I have to pay the fees, and was searching for the small box on the table and was so frustrating as I just can't find it. My mind is rolling, flashing back where have I put the small box actually, is it possible that I've thrown it into garbage?! Suddenly, I know that MAKES SENSE! I did throw the small box into garbage!!! Damn it! I was nearly crazy at that time... 3000ruble!!! OMG...

I went to the dustbin to dig, although I knew that's impossible to find it as I know I threw it away few days ago. I even went to garbage collecting area to try my luck. But it was too late, few days ago, they have cleared the garbage.
Am I so unlucky?! Shit things happen. This is not the first time I lost something...
Just hope that I can be more and more attentive in everything I do!

Gonna 
scrimp and save
... pinch and scrape...
volleyball, basketball, eating in restaurant and be vegetarian... sigh...

Amitabha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species