20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day

I purposely waited till the morning time in Malaysia just to make the call home to wish my dear daddy, "Happy Father's Day!!!" :) It was 3.30 am here. I had just finished watching a nice movie. I shall share the movie review in next post.

So funny, my mom said she just had a dream and woke up not long ago before she picked up my call. In the dream she was taking a train in... Russia??! lol I guessed she's missing me too much :p

I'm going back home! 5 more weeks to go! However, 4 weeks to go for final exams... better get ready soon!
Miss everyone back in Malaysia so much... This will be my last visit back to home before I graduate. I won't return back in 2.5 years time. It's long but I think I can endure :)

SO, I want to fully enjoy my holidays!
Shall pass the paper first, and MUST pass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find out more about endangered species